Saturday, June 20, 2009

One week down...

So I have been back on course for a week now and have lost 6 pounds and exercised 4 out of 7 days. Not bad for 1) someone who HATES exercise and 2) someone who loves food.
Weekends always seem to be hardest for me. I did manage to get on the treadmill today and walk 3 miles in 45 minutes. Not sure if that is good or bad, but it's movement and that is important.

When I got off the treadmill I really felt like I had my treadmill legs back after not exercising for over a month. Guess we'll find out when I get on the treadmill tomorrow. As I was working out today I thought I should get a picture of it, so I called Kenn who was in the other room, and asked him to snap a few pictures. UGH!!! What a sight. But I decided to post one of the shots to show I actually do get on the treadmill and I REALLY DO HATE IT!!

Have I mentioned that once I hit my next 25 pound mark I am getting a tattoo? Well, I have wanted one for a long time now, and decided to use it as another form of motivation for me to lose 25 pounds. Not sure what my last 25 pound reward will be, but I will figure that out once I get closer to the goal. For now.....it's hurdle one.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - I am proud of the woman you are and are growing to be. I am proud knowing that even when you find yourself not moving forward like you thought, you truly are still moving forward! I am proud that even though it is something you dislike and wish would come easy, you do not give in to the pressure and laziness that are much easier. I am proud to have a mom who has never stopped wanting to grow, mature, become stronger, and more faithful to the things God has always asked of us! You are an inspiration not just to me - but to many many people, and I hope you see that and believe that. There are those watching you change your life by the help and grace of God and those close friends and family - and it is because you are moving forward they then become movtivated! I love you more than I could express and hope you know how Proud I am to call YOU of all MOMS - MY MOM! I love you!

    -Your #1 Son

    ReplyDelete